Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Change!

Congratulations to those south of the border, you have made the right choice. The rest of the world now breathes a sigh of relief.

Glad that I took up an offer to go to the pub, because I would hate to answer "Where were you when history was made" with "reading for school". How boring.

Anyway, I'm finally a little bit optimistic about the future. I like how Jeremy Kinsman puts it, from a Canadian perspective:

"The rest of us [Canadians] should just celebrate the fact that our neighbour and closest friend has chosen the kind of leader that Canadians can instantly recognize because he operates in what used to be a very Canadian way of seeing and dealing with the world."

1 comment:

Science Bear said...

I'm so lame, I was studying... but at least it was with a few people and we followed the election coverage sporadically as we debated various aspects of limb bud development...

once again, the nerd in me can't help herself.