Tuesday, August 11, 2009

TRANSFORMERS!!!!!!

It took some time before I got around to seeing Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. I will regret this for years to come. 5 weeks of my life would have been so much richer if I had seen the film on release day. We all make mistakes.

Normally I go for more intellectual films, those that make one think, those that say something profound. But this doesn’t mean I don’t enjoy a good action-fest blockbuster, especially when it turns out to be awesome.

Critics be damned, the new Transformers movie might just be the best film of all time. Forget all those other films that might try to claim the title, this one beats them all. I don’t care what you say, I’m right and if you disagree, you’re wrong. My only problem with the film was that there were only 2 1/2 hours of machine-versus-machine madness, when I know Michael Bay could have fit at least another 2 hours into the plot. If you haven’t seen this film yet, GO NOW BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE.

Optimus Awesome

No comments: