Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The show goes on

So I started this page before my summer started in hopes of providing family and friends back home a way of keeping up on my goings-on without specifically sending emails and cluttering everyone's inbox. I know lots of people don't give a damn about what I had done that week, and so I thought it best to register one of these accounts and write when I had the time so that anyone interested could check it at their leisure, and those that didn't care weren't obligated.

I gave myself the freedom, on the other hand, to keep this open this fall after returning home, should I enjoy it enough, and that's what I will do. I feel I've hardly scratched the surface of things I've thought of to write about and so I will keep going and keep writing here. In addition to being able to share my thoughts, this is actually quite a nice vent for me, and I enjoy it, so regardless of if anyone actually checks this anymore, I'm going to continue.

Still on my to-do list are half if not more pictures from my summer, additional comments on my experiences and what I found interesting, thoughts on science and the like from lab work this summer, and new stuff to do with my semester that's currently getting off the ground here back at home. Check in again shortly. Same bat-time, same bat-channel.

I'll be writing about something real next time. I promise.

No comments: