Friday, April 11, 2008

Activate!

YHN signing on.

So after a bit of thought, and then a friend* mentioned about starting one of these for my summer abroad, I've decided to open up a blog. Besides, if Roger M. Phillips** has one, why shouldn't I?

So, if you're reading this, you're either
a) Friend or family member who I've directed here. Apologies for making you read my rants and groanings. Thanks for coming out.
b) An interested reader. OK, ok, I'm reaching here. No one is interested in what I have to say. Perhaps "someone who ended up here cause they clicked the wrong link" is more appropriate.
c) My future self, reflecting on the past. I sincerely hope that you haven't tried growing that goatee again. Some mistakes should never be repeated.

Welcome one and all, we'll try to have some fun. Stay tuned.


*I think he was joking. I played it off as such, because admitting in person that I'm starting one would be way past my comfort zone. I'm not secure enough in my nerd-ality to do so. I'll remain in the closet for now.

**Look for the Jan 15 episode, "Last guy to get his own blog"

No comments: